Exporting Data

We are constantly trying to improve Rental Trends for you. Give us feedback, ask questions, make suggestions, or let us know if something is not working or if you would like to see a new feature. Post here and we will help you.

Exporting Data

Postby Drake on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:09 pm

So far this is working out great - helping me keep track of people and dates - it sure would be great to be able to export the list of renters as well as the reservations, amounts due, and payments (with tax amounts). This could be in comma-delimited format for import into Excel, or plain text format, but in either case it would be about all that I need in order to have an offline record for backup purposes, making a mailing list for future seasons, and keeping track of payments and taxes.

As I mentioned (I think) to Jeff, I've downloaded trial versions of a half-dozen rental management packages, and they're all way too complex, too buggy, or simply inappropriate for what I want to do. This one is nearly perfect, and I really appreciate all the effort that's gone into it.

Thanks!
Drake

Re: Exporting Data

Postby Mogul on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:32 am

This is an excellent idea and I have started working on it. I hope to have this completed by next week.
www.SundayRiverHouse.com
Beautiful 4 Season Vacation Home Near th Sunday River Ski Mountain in Maine
Mogul

Return to Site Feedback, Issues, and Things you Want